Dawn Williams Boyd
(c) Dawn A. Williams Boyd 1996
Gangsta's Paradise 58 x 105 inches $1500
Paper collage on corrugated cardboard.
col·lage (k-läzh, k-) n.1.
a. An artistic composition of materials and objects pasted over a surface, often with unifying lines and color.
b. A work composed of both borrowed and original material.
c. An assemblage of diverse elements
patch·work (pchwûrk) n.
1. Needlework consisting of varicolored patches of material sewn together, as in a quilt.
2. A collection of miscellaneous or incongruous parts; a jumble.
paint·ing (pntng) n.
1. The process, art, or occupation of coating surfaces with paint for a utilitarian or artistic effect.
2. A picture or design in paint.
cloth (klôth, klth) n. pl. cloths (klôths, klôz, klths, klz)
1. Fabric or material formed by weaving, knitting, pressing, or felting natural or synthetic fibers.
2. A piece of fabric or material used for a specific purpose
Cloth Paintings by Dawn (klôth pntngz bi dôn)
1. All of the above
(c) Dawn A. Williams Boyd 2003
(c) Dawn A, Williams Boyd 1995
Mona Lisa East 30 x 20 inches $500
Butterflies Hover 18 x 24 inches $300
Paper collage on watercolor paper.